Skip to content
Iarivfood provides a perfect Hot And Spicy Chick Peas Recipe, make and enjoy with family and friends.
- 1 can of chickpeas (15 half Oz; 439 gr)
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 green cold, finely chopped
- 2 medium properly ripened tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon sparkling coriander chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 10 g vegetable oil
- half teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 tablespoon floor coriander
- 1 teaspoon “garam masala”
- salt to flavor
- Drain chickpeas, reserving the liquid.
- Cook the onions, ginger garlic, chilies and turmeric inside the vegetable oil until golden and softened.
- Add the tomatoes and prepare dinner to melt, then upload the floor coriander and chickpeas.
- Cook for 10 minutes, upload the reserved liquid and prepare dinner a similarly 10 mins.
- Add “garam masala”, lemon juice and stir within the clean coriander. Cook gently for two-3 minutes, including extra liquid, if wanted, to make a sauce.
- Serve with “naan bread”, “chapati” or as an aspect dish.