- 1 half cups (375 ml) Five Roses All-Purpose Flour
- half of tsp (2 ml) salt
- half of cup (125 ml) bloodless butter, cubed
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp (five ml) white vinegar
- bloodless water
- 2 eggs
- 1 half cups (375 ml) cooked, mashed sweet potato
- 1 1/4 cups (300 ml) coffee cream or milk
- three/four cup (a hundred seventy-five ml) packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) cinnamon
- 1 tsp (5 ml) every salt and ginger
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) each allspice, cloves, and nutmeg
Combine flour and salt in a meals processor, geared up with the metal blade. Using the pulse button, reduce in butter till mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Beat egg and vinegar in measuring cup; upload enough bloodless water to degree 1/3 cup (seventy-five ml). Add to flour mixture and procedure till the dough starts to clump. Press dough right into a ball and refrigerate until chilled via. Roll pastry among pieces of waxed paper. Line a nine-inch (23 cm) pie plate with pastry; relax for 15 min.
Filling: Beat eggs until foamy; mixture in candy potato, cream, brown sugar, salt, and spices. Pour into organized shell. Bake at 425ºF (220ºC) for 15 min, lessen warmth to 350ºF (180ºC) and bake for forty min. Longer or till a tester inserted in the center of the pie comes out smooth.